Solutions in Property Development
Property development is about improving the usefulness of urban infrastructure for people.
The property developer needs to cater to all stakeholders’ interests during the development process in order to achieve a successful outcome.
Who are these stakeholders and what are their interests?
Common tasks performed by stakeholders in property development include:
- Development of designs and plans for the property and its intended use,
- Development of plans detailing how the proposed development will be serviced by community infrastructure (i.e. Sewer, Water, Telecommunications, Electricity),
- Submit and achieve approval from the relevant local and state authority for the proposed development,
- Manage the works from the planning stage to the final Local/State authority compliance acceptance,
- Find solutions to the many unforeseen issues that arise during the construction works,
- Ensure the developer’s interests are catered for,
- Manage the works within time and on-budget.
How did your last development go?
Typically, the development process involves anything from a few (for relatively moderate-sized projects) to many (for larger projects) contractors and sub-contractors; accordingly, the degree of complexity of the project prior to completion expands exponentially with the number of involved parties. Experienced developers have their own tried and true methods of dealing with this. Is it time to revisit your development strategies, or maybe just try a different approach?
If you are not completely happy with your current arrangements, why not give us a call to discuss this with us? We are happy to have a short phone discussion or we can come to you and provide advice on your matter, on-site.
Where we can assist with your next property development
J.C. Engineers Pty. Ltd. are well-qualified and experienced in all aspects of the property development process. Because we are civil engineers, we inherently take a grounded approach with an emphasis on an holistic outcome for the entire development process. This simultaneously comprehensive and analytical methodology achieves hassle-free results for the developer.
We offer services from a ‘one-stop shop’ approach through a ‘stepped’ process through to specifically identified sections of the entire project.
J.C. Engineers Pty. Ltd. has Chartered Professional Engineers (CPEng) and Registered Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ) who can provide engineering certification to meet local, state and federal authorities’ requirements and quality assurance for your project.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion about your development ideas.